Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 9001 based QMS consists of 7 quality principles.
- Customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach and continual improvement are the cornerstones of the quality management system.
Privacy Information Management System
- ISO 27701 based PIMS has 49 privacy controls directly mapped to EU-GDPR implemented across various functions/departments of 99x.
- ISO 27701 is an extension to ISO 27001 hence is tightly coupled with information security as well.
Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO 27001 based ISMS has 114 mandatory information security controls implemented across various functions/departments of 99x.
- The entire management system is based on three security principles, namely confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
The Management Review on process
- The senior management reviews the status of the Process Management System every 6 months via the Management Review Report created by the Process Manager.
- During the review, the senior management identifies opportunities for improvement, additional resource needs, and other changes required.
Internal and External reviews on process
- All software engineering project teams and support departments are reviewed by an internal team every six months. The results are recorded and used for process improvements.
- External audits are conducted every six months by DNV, to recertify the PMS against ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 requirements.