Our adherence to global quality, information security and privacy guidelines form the backbone of 99x, reflected in our Process Management System (PMS). These policies, processes and procedures guide planning and execution across both software product engineering and support departments.
Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 9001 based QMS consists of 7 quality principles.
- Customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach and continual improvement are the cornerstones of the quality management system.
Privacy Information Management System
- ISO 27701 based PIMS has 49 privacy controls directly mapped to EU-GDPR implemented across various functions/departments of 99x.
- ISO 27701 is an extension to ISO 27001 hence is tightly coupled with information security as well.
Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO 27001 based ISMS has 114 mandatory information security controls implemented across various functions/departments of 99x.
- The entire management system is based on three security principles, namely confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
The Management Review on process
- The senior management reviews the status of the Process Management System every 6 months via the Management Review Report created by the Process Manager.
- During the review, the senior management identifies opportunities for improvement, additional resource needs, and other changes required.
Internal and External reviews on process
- All software engineering project teams and support departments are reviewed by an internal team every six months. The results are recorded and used for process improvements.
- External audits are conducted every six months by DNV, to recertify the PMS against ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 requirements.
Let's talk about your product
We love engaging with new clients and our community. If you have an inquiry about building digital products or any other questions, get in touch!
Kari Bente Skarbø
Director Business Developmentkbs@99x.io →